        From:   Gonzalez, Kristopher
        Sent:   Thursday, April 12, 2001 1:05 PM
        To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
        Subject:        RE: Select

        depends upon the language you're interfacing with...

        for instance, in tcl (my lang of choice), your select would look
like the following:

        array set myarray {1 2 3 4 5}

        set sql "SELECT * FROM tablename WHERE id IN ([join [array get
$myarray] ,]);

        the thing that you have to do is make sure your array elements are
seperated by a comma (notice the join syntax...again, you'll have to tailor
this to whatver lang you're using)