Hey!!! thanks thanks thanks to all of you!.
 Your just wonderfull and the help you provide is priceless.

I think I will solve my problem now.

I've read about the use of variables in the manual but
It would have taken me a lot of time to figure something like this.

Thanks again and to all the rest of the people
who answered my question

Gratefully
Mauricio