I think this is an easy question...I've set up a SQL statement like so:

SELECT resume.Section_Value, candidate.Location FROM resume, candidate WHERE
resume.Section_ID = '1' AND MATCH (resume.Section_Value) AGAINST ('html')
AND candidate.Location LIKE '%CA%' OR 'California'

------------------
And where 'html' should come up in 1 entry, I get duplicates when printing
out the field to the screen:

html unix network php Over 10 years of HTML experience. 2 years networking
administration.

html unix network php Over 10 years of HTML experience. 2 years networking
administration.

I can't decide if this is my code, or the SQL syntax. Would it be possible,
based on this statement, to have pulled back duplicates from the same
record?

- Eve