>I will like to mail all the users in Mysql database having valid email
>record, their data with user name and password.
>
>How to go about this? does anyone have a free script to share?
>I also want a column to be updated with random password for each user.

This is an application issue. You can do this with PHP, C or Perl and a few
others.

I've got no free script.. but you could take a look at www.php.net I've
seen several scripts there which might be twisted a bit to fit your needs.

It's better to learn how to do this yourself. Several good tutorials can be
found on the web. The book MySQL written by Paul DuBois can also be a good
start if you don't like to search/read/print everything online.

Bye,

B.