Dear sirs.
I'm implementing Fulltext feature on 4.1.3-beta-standard-log, on tables
containing data in TEXT utf8 myisam.
Attached with this email a file with stop word in arabic language Plus words
in english. this file was typed in windows and saved in utf8 encoding.
My testing on the Fulltext search indicats that words in that file in
english are being recognized while creating the index, but the arabic words
are not.
Can give me more details about that stopword list how to:
1- build it?
2- configure my database to use it?
3- test it?

I used these commands to create the index.
create fulltext index txtsrch on testfulltxt(headline,story); REPAIR TABLE
testfulltxt QUICK;
"ب",
"ا",
"أ",