"all I want to do is host some web applications locally for our internal use."

Why, specificaly do you need a commerical license then?

-Daved

"The information contained in this communication is confidential and
may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action in relation to the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful."

Most of your disclaimer is a waste of text.. I always find them humorous tho.