I have two tables that should be related by a customer
id  (established in the customer table).  The second
table is going to have documents in a "text" column.
I want the ability (at least I think) to have full
text search for this second table.  Hence I chose a
myIsam table type.
So a few things:
1-Can I realte the customer ID somehow to the customer
table.  In my application I'm passing the ID value
into the record insertion.  By the way , the customer
table is set currently as Innodb.
2- I'm wondering just how bad it would be to not have
"full text search".  I'm a bit unclear, but I suspect
that I'd have to format the docs in a certain way to
highlight the important keywords that would need to be
searched for.
3-If I set both tables to myIsam or leave it as it is,
is there another way to relate the id's together ?

Thank you
Stuart