From: Julian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 12:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Mysql 4.0 windows XP Downloads

That's it. You had it. x86 refers to the Intel chip family not the operating
system. I'm using that quite happily on XP.

Julian

Francois A. Atallah wrote:

May someone please send me the link to download mysql Binary distribution for the first time on windows XP, I have looked into mysql/downloads and they only have X86.

Thanks, Francois A

.