Hi Victor,

thanks for your reply.

Victor Pendleton wrote:

Do you have anything in the show processlist? Are you using innodb table
types and a rollback is occurring?

mysql> show processlist;
+-------+---------+-----------+-----------+----------------+------+--------------------+------------------+
| Id | User | Host | db | Command | Time | State | Info |
+-------+---------+-----------+-----------+----------------+------+--------------------+------------------+
| 810 | DELAYED | | phpadsnew | Delayed_insert | 3 | Waiting for INSERT | |
| 10125 | root | localhost | NULL | Sleep | 70 | | NULL |
| 12020 | root | localhost | NULL | Query | 0 | NULL | show processlist |

Could it be the delayed_insert thread? I checked its tables extended already.
Any way to see a connection-id <-> process-id relation?

I'm using innodb just for one table at the moment. but its idle too.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Thomas