Hi
My PHP Websites all terminate with that error:

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server
through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) in lib.inc.php on line 255

I already set User rights, but what can i do against that.

On my CGI modules that error occurs:

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

Apache/1.3.12 Server at dbtest Port 80

PLEASE HELP ME!!

mfg, andy