From: Redmond Militante [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 6:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: need help with a query

hi

i need advice on a query i'm trying to do.  i'm trying to find entries with
that are about to expire.  entries expire if their date of submission is
older than 60 days.  i want to find all entries with a date of submission
greater than 30 days, or those that are going to expire within a month

i'm using this as part of my query to find entries that are about to expire:
' ... DATE_ADD($dbtable3.savedemployers2, INTERVAL 30 DAY) <=NOW()'

am i doing this the right way?

thanks
redmond

--
Redmond Militante
Software Engineer / Medill School of Journalism FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE-p9 #0: