I may have asked this before, at least to some degree.

Anyway I'd like to clarify.

I have two entities that need a 1:1 relationship.

Table1(Innodb)                    Table2(myISAM)
PostID (int) (auto inc)           PostID (int)
DateEntered (timestamp)           VendorID (int)
ReferenceID (varchar)             Details (text)
MemberID (int)
.........(other fields)

*The data must be tied together by the PostID.  The
*Details column in Table2 (which is the reason Table2
exists must relate back to the PostID in Table1

Dilemma: Table1 is innodb due to the anticipated
transactional activity.  Table2 is myISAM due to
needed "full text, case insensitive" capabilities.

Now  I realize at the application level I can make the
connection (PostID is consistent across both
transactions).  I would like the added security of
having PostID foreign key to Table1.  Obviously it
can't be done without changing the Table2 table type.
Is there suggestions or something I maybe missing here
?

Thank you ,
Stuart