You have to say which table's VendorID column you want to evaluate your
WHERE clause against (just as the error message says). Try this

WHERE
  (VendorJobs.`VendorID` = 13)

As a shortcut , and to keep you from getting "typist's cramp", you only
_need_ to specify the table name for columns that are NOT unique within
the set of all columns in the tables you have joined into your query. For
all uniquely named columns, you can drop the table specifier.

Don't get me wrong, the way you are specifying your columns IS the
**correct** method of being specific. I am merely suggesting a way for you
to save yourself a few keystrokes and maybe a few typos along the way.

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine