Hi:

I'm using MySQL 4.0, and have setup replication with one server and one slave,
both running LM 9.1. My application creates a temporary table on the master,
which is supposed to be deleted when the connection is closed. When that
happens, replication stops with the following message:

ERROR: 1051  Unknown table 'tmpclisal'
040831 20:16:38  Slave: error 'Unknown table 'tmpclisal'' on query
'DROP /*!40005 TEMPORARY */ TABLE truepos.tmpclisal', error_code=1051
040831 20:16:38  Error running query, slave SQL thread aborted. Fix the
problem, and restart the slave SQL thread with "SLAVE START". We stopped at
log 'central-bin.001' position 12475966

Is there a problem in using temporary tables and replication? I have not found
any clues in the manual. If there is a problem, perhaps someone can point to
a url where I can find a solution?

Thank you.

--
Alfredo J. Cole