Have you looked at the manual? The program mysqldump jumps to mind:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/mysqldump.html

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine

Seena Blace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/01/2004 02:04 PM

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Seena Blace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject
Table dump into binary

how to take binary/ascii  dump of table?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
AFAIK, MySQL servers can only talk to other MySQL servers and that is only

through the replication protocol/connections. Beyond that you will need to

make your server-to-server connections through some kind of external
client. Can Oracle act as a client to foreign databases? If it cannot, I
believe you will need to write some code to develop a custom solution. It
may be possible to use the MySQL source code to enable your custom client
to behave as a MySQL replication slave then transform the binlog entries
you receive into valid Oracle statements. Other than that, I think that
you would need to periodically poll the MySQL server for changes and
duplicate them into your Oracle server.