Pandu,

this might be the '4 billion bug' that is fixed in upcoming 4.0.21.

Best regards,

Heikki
Innobase Oy
InnoDB - transactions, row level locking, and foreign keys for MySQL
InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up MyISAM
tables
http://www.innodb.com/order.php

Order MySQL support from http://www.mysql.com/support/index.html

Hi,

Yesterday, our production MySQL server died with the following error
message. Please let us know if there are any patches for this.

040830 19:52:13  InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 27156583 in file
mem0pool.c line 493

InnoDB: Failing assertion: 0

InnoDB: We intentionally generate a memory trap.

InnoDB: Send a detailed bug report to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out

where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something went

terribly wrong...

Cannot determine thread, fp=0x877c76d8, backtrace may not be correct.

Number of processes running now: 1

Thanks and Regards,

Pandu R Pabbisetty

Software Architect

Five9

7901 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 200

Pleasanton, CA 94588 USA

925-201-2023 (direct), 925-469-0172 (fax)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.five9.com

The Leader in Hosted VOIP Contact Center Solutions