Dear Friends,
I have installed MySQL-devel RPM (Standard - gcc) and used it for
compiling PHP. MySQL Server remains the same intel build. It is working
perfectly although this may not be the desired solution.. please post if u
find any results.
Special Thanks to Mr.Egor Egorov for giving me a good tip.
With Regards
Santhanam