Hi,
I need this since I have around 3 sets of 20 fields ....each are of the same data type
.
 if i am able to use arrays , i can say

integer[20] m1;
integer[20] m2;
integer[20] m3;

if not , i will have to declare 60 fields
integer m1 to integr m60.

any solutions please?its quite urgent!

Thanks and Regards
Raghu
"V. M. Brasseur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Numeric types are simply that: numbers. They cannot be arrays.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Numeric_types.html

Incidentally, why would you need this? Maybe the group can come up with
a viable alternative for you.

Cheers,

--V