In my web design I have a side bar to provide quick
info and links to account information.

Examples would be account basics:
Welome : Name, Company, Last Visit , ..........

One idea that brings me to this question:
In the side bar I list out how many resumes member has
on file, so:
Title1 - Then I can also add an update link to the
record
Title2
Title3
As well a return on count() query, > number_allowed
e.g. Add (1)

At the same time I also have a main "account summary
page" which contains some of this plus more detailed
information then I'd consider putting inthe side bar.

So, I'm wondering how concerned I should be about
these little  queries that I'm putting in the side
bar.

Thank you,
Stuart