Hi,
This is the free space left in the InnoDB file. InnoDB will claim all the
space that it is configured for and if autoextend is turned on it will use
additional space when needed until the file limit is reached.

For example my current configuration is

innodb_data_file_path =/var/lib/mysql/innodbfile:100M:autoextend:max:60G

When Innodb first started it created a 100 MB file and with the time this file
has growed to 20GB. For more information check

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/InnoDB_configuration.html

HTH

Dobromir Velev
[EMAIL PROTECTED]