Hello there,

I tried “REPAIR TABLE” to recovery the crushed temp
table and that works. Thanks a lot.

But, after reparation, there are some duplicated
records generated. Is that because the temp table has
no primary key? Or is because the table was crushed in
the middle of query?
Anyway, I tried to delete the duplicated records. BUT,
I can’t. if I just simply delete one of duplicate
record, then another one is deleted as well. For
instance, there are two duplicate record with qid =
3170, I delete one of them from table, confirm the
delete, refresh table, another one disappeared too.
Does anyone has any idea about what happened and what
should I do to delete duplicate records?

Many thanks for any advise.
Monet