----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul DuBois" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Rhino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "leegold"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: Rename a columkn

> At 18:02 -0400 9/8/04, Rhino wrote:

My mistake. I saw the example and it didn't include a null specification so
I assumed you could omit it for the column rename. Apparently, there was no
null specification in the first place (so that nulls would be permitted in
the column), which is why the example omitted it.

Sorry for any confusion I caused.

Rhino