A friend of mine, who is not a member of the MySQL email aliases, is working toward
her Bachelors degree. She is currently taking a database design course. She mentioned
her current assignment to me and I suggested she allow me to forward this request to
this email alias. I understand this is not the intent of the alias and I apologize to
those who feel its inappropriate. I am simply looking for someone with experience as a
database administrator, who is willing to help. The assignment is shown below.
The research/assignment must before this coming Saturday. The result of an accelerated
program she is enrolled in. Please contact Marlene directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if
your willing to offer your insights.

Assignment:
Your goal is to find advice or an anecdote that shows the importance of analyzing
business system information requirements before you begin building a database.

Robert M. Bartis
Lucent Technologies, Inc
Tel: +1 732 949 4565
Mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>