Hi,

Egor Egorov wrote:
Can you create a test case? I.e. a .sql file which is supposed to drop the table well but instead fails?

This will help us determine if it's a bug and fix if it is.

Thanks, this hit a pretty interesting nail for me: I can dump it, but I can't load the dump into the database again. I get:

ERROR 1005 at line 28: Can't create table './test1/aktionen_produkte.frm' (errno: 150)

The definition of the Table is:

CREATE TABLE `aktionen_produkte` (
 `ap_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
 `ap_pr_id_produkt` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
 `ap_ak_id_aktion` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
 PRIMARY KEY  (`ap_id`),
 KEY `aktionen_produkte_FKIndex1` (`ap_ak_id_aktion`),
 KEY `aktionen_produkte_FKIndex2` (`ap_pr_id_produkt`),
 CONSTRAINT `aktionen_produkte_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`ap_ak_id_aktion`) REFERENCES
`aktionen` (`ak_id`) ON DELETE NO ACTION ON UPDATE NO ACTION,
 CONSTRAINT `aktionen_produkte_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`ap_pr_id_produkt`) REFERENCES
`produkte` (`pr_id`) ON DELETE NO ACTION ON UPDATE NO ACTION
) TYPE=InnoDB;

I guess I can see where the problem is: the order of creation of the tables is
important, because if tries to create contraints to table which do not exist (yet)
because they a further down in the dump file.

Manually reordering doesn't seem very sexy to me. I read the mysqldump manpage but it
doesn't tell me an option how to have mysqldump respect the ordering. Any ideas?

thanks,
- Markus