Sebastian Geib wrote:

Hi!

I have a huge problem with the following insert statement:
INSERT INTO cds_catalog
        SELECT cds_stage.cds_catalog.*
        FROM cds.cds_catalog, cds_stage.cds_catalog
        WHERE cds_stage.cds_catalog.prodid<>cds.cds_catalog.prodid;

Whenever I'm running it, it produces the error mentioned above and sadly it has nothing to do with either the memory nor the hdd space because on the hdd there's still more than 60% free and there's about 500 Megs of RAM free during the transaction.

Hopefully anyone can help me because I don't know how to work around this transaction.

Any hint is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Sebastian,
Just googling it appears either one of the tables needs to be repaired or you're running of disk space for tmp tables.

walt