If you include an ORDER BY clause, and the contents of the table are not
modified, then yes.  Unexpected insertion of a row in the "middle" of
the table (as ordered by your ORDER BY clause) may cause a row to be
seen twice (if it happens at an index below the point your queries have
reached) as it will push everything else "up" a row.  Similarly,
unexpected deletion of a row may cause a row to not be seen under the
same circumstances as it will bring everything "down" a row.

-JF