Pentium III 667 mhz, 256mb ram, 20 gb hd
OpenBSD 2.7
MySQL 3.22.32 (installed with pkg_add mysql-3.22.32.tgz)
started with:
        safe_mysqld --user=mysql > /dev/null &

I have several text files that look like this:
        use mydb;
        create table mytable (
                (field defs)
        );

I run:
        mysql < file.sql

Then I run:
        mysql mydb

mysql displays:

        Didn't find any fields in table 'table1'
        Didn't find any fields in table 'table2'
        Didn't find any fields in table 'table3'
        Didn't find any fields in table 'table4'
        Didn't find any fields in table 'table5'
        Didn't find any fields in table 'table6'
        Didn't find any fields in table 'table7'
        Your MySQL connection id is 28 to server version: 3.22.32

        Type 'help' for help.

        mysql>

When I go to the data directory and type
        ls -l *.ISD
many of the *.ISD files are zero length.

Why am I using OpenBSD 2.7?  Because MySQL doesn't work on OpenBSD 2.8
because of a bug in OpenBSD (http://www.mysql.com/doc/O/p/OpenBSD_2.8.html)

Please help!
Thanks -
Jim