Hi,

I am using the newest versions of MySQL,PHPMyAdmin, and PHP4 on IIS server.
The MySQLdatabase and PHP is working like a champ, but when I connect to
localhost/phpmyadmin it asks me for login/password and domain. The problem
is domain. We have a virtual private network here. So the machine is not a
part of any domains. It has ip number of 10.24.*.* I can connect to mysql
thru mysqld -u root -pmypassword so I know the user name and password are
working.

Any ideas how I can disable the question for domain or how to get around
that problem?

Thanks,

Oskar Kaszubski
Berry College