Hi,

Had a similar error last night:

My hosting provider offered my to upgrade to mambo 4.5.1 cms. While it ruined
the whole site, I've tried to restore the backup.

When using the backup.sql file (generated through phpmyadmin) using this
syntax:

CREATE TABLE mos_components (
  option varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',
  PRIMARY KEY  (id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

I got an error and "OPTION" was highlighted. The same with ...

CREATE TABLE mos_content (
  fulltext mediumtext NOT NULL,
) TYPE=MyISAM;

where "FULLTEXT" was causing the error. My workaround was renaming (in the sql
create table scirpt)

 fulltext -> ful_text
 option -> optio_

After the database was created I renamed the fields to their intial value
through phpmyadmin. And ev'thing was running smooth. Perhaps a bit a rude
workaround, since both words are listed in the reserved words area on the
mysql website Brian mentioned.

Anyway; it works

rik