Hi people!
Since I've upgraded from MySQL 4.1.0 to MySQL 4.1.5 my system keeps
crashing.
The only messages I see on the screen are:

Out of Memory: Killed process 18440 (mysqld).
Out of Memory: Killed process 18441 (mysqld).
Out of Memory: Killed process 18442 (mysqld).
Out of Memory: Killed process 18443 (mysqld).
Out of Memory: Killed process 18444 (mysqld).
Out of Memory: Killed process 18447 (mysqld).

Then, the system is totally hanging, I never can do a correct shutdown. I
must
put the power off and reboot the system, then the system will run until the
next
same crash.

Does anybody know where the problem can be?

My system:

- Red Hat 9
- Mysql 4.1.5
- PHP