        From: Hassan Schroeder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Tue 10/5/2004 9:14 AM
        To: Lakshmi NarasimhaRao (WT01 - TELECOM SOLUTIONS)
        Subject: Re: Reg REstore

        1) don't -- repeat, DON'T -- CC this to the internals list. This is
        so *not* appropriate. This is a trivial -- repeat, TRIVIAL -- usage
        question.

        2) RTFM. Your question is answered here:

        <http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/mysqldump.html>

        --
        Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                   dream.  code.

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately
  • Reg REstore lakshmi.narasimharao
    • lakshmi.narasimharao