Narashimha,

You have been asking too many, very basic questions that are covered in
excellent detail in the online manual.  Please do not expect us to do your
research for you.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/index.html

MySQL is a very well documented product. The online manual is not only
indexed but is searchable too. The discussion archives are also online and
searchable. Please use these resources as your primary references. If you
do not understand anything that you read, please bring your questions back
to _only one_ of these lists:

If you have discovered issues that are due to the design of the database
software, post those issues to the "internals" group
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

ALL OTHER QUESTIONS should go to the general discussion
([EMAIL PROTECTED]). Please leave the programmers alone unless you
have a specific MySQL design issue.

Respectfully,

Shawn Green
Database Administrator