Brandon,
You'll have to create a user for the PHP script.

example:

<?php
$link = mysql_connect('host_name', 'mysql_user',
'mysql_password');
?>

In the above code you'll have to create a user for the
PHP script (mysql_user and msyql_password) and make
sure that it has the proper permissions.  At minimum I
would think SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE, for
that user with that password and allowed from that
host.  This is the information PHP will use when
connecting to MySQL.

HTH,
James