I know this is off topic, but I have been a lurker for awhile, quietly
listening or reading, and getting to learn more and more about this
wonderful tool.
I am a true mysql newbie, in fact a database newbie.  However I decided I
wanted to learn something new and differnet then my normal job as a Windows
network administrator.  So I started messing around with MySQL.
This is basically just a thank you note to everyone for letting me learn
from thier mistakes and thier questions on the list.  I have installed the
database on a server and am using it for some very simple tracking of
network objects, patches and host/ip.

So a big thank you to group, I know a lot of you don't get paid directly for
answers to the list... so go buy yourself a beer and give yourself a pat on
the bank

Thanks for letting me lurk and learn,

Jonathan