Anil Doppalapudi wrote:

The actual problem is we maintain regular all-databases mysqldump.it is a
automated script and after taking complete backup we purged data later we
identified that some required data is missed in a particular table. so we
require restore of only that particular table. we tried extracting only
that particular table data using so awk and other stuff but it is taking
very long time that table contain 120 million records.

You could "restore" the database to a different machine and then use mysqldump to extract the table you want.

Alternatively, "restore" it to the original machine as a different
name, and copy the target table back to the original DB.

HTH,
--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                          dream.  code.