Hi!

Newsgroups: mailing.database.myodbc
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 6:43 PM
Subject: RE: Table creation Time stamp

--=_alternative 005527E185256F2C_=

By Jove! you are right! Sorry!  I can't think of an easy way to find those
dates. Mr. Tuuri, any ideas?

I am sorry for a late reply :). We were busy fixing bugs for the 4.1.6 release.

You can look with

ls -l

the creation time of the .frm file of the table. The .frm file is in the database directory under the datadir of MySQL. Actually, I do not know why MySQL does not fetch the creation date from there. We will look at this.

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine

Best regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy
Foreign keys, transactions, and row level locking for MySQL
InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up MyISAM tables
http://www.innodb.com/order.php

Order MySQL technical support from https://order.mysql.com/

"Anil Doppalapudi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 10/13/2004
11:04:53 AM:

i see the time stamp only for Myisam table type and not for InnoDB table
type. where can we find for Innodb Table type

Thanks Anil DBA

"Anil Doppalapudi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 10/13/2004
10:42:11 AM: