Table Structure:
Table1
logid - autoincrement int(11)
Timestamp - timestamp
Timestamp2 - timestamp
Tag - varchar(15)

Query/Code:
-----------
PreparedStatement pst = con.prepareStatement("Select
logid,timestamp,Timestamp2,Tag from Table1");
Resultset rs               = pst.executeQuery(); //getting
java.lang.outOfMemoryError here, even before retrieving the resultset
below.
While (rs.next())
{
        //check something, do something......
}

... Tried the same thing above doing it 3 times, with limits of 400k at
a time. The first loop goes through fine.
2nd loop which has a limit of 360k-760k again gives out of memory
exception.

What shall I do?
I have to iterate through all the Mil. Records..
(This is a once-a-week operation).

I have increased Max_Allowed_Packet to 200M , and it still gives the
same errors, so I know that's not the problem here.

Please advice.