I am writing an online store for my company using MySQL, and PHP. I was
wondering if anyone could suggest the table structure to include. My
company has already explored the option of using an open source
eCommerce site, but they have decided to work from the ground up. Here
are the tables we have so far.

users - registered users of the store
sales - sales ordered online
products - products that are offered
product_pictures - picture location information of the products
instock - products currently instock and out of stock
session - session information for the shopping cart and tracking users

Please tell me if you think I should add more

Eventually we will be writing a C# program to manage inventory and
products even users. But MySQLDriverCS is an obstacle because I need to
learn it.