As Jay said, it's either a permission issue or the file already exists.
MySQL will not overwrite a file that already exists.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Blanchard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 3:35 PM
To: Mysql General (E-mail)
Subject: RE: SELECT... INTO OUTFILE problem

[snip]
Exception occured in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers,
[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-4.0.20a-nt]Can't create/write to file
'C:\data_out\day234\data_out.txt' (Errcode: 2)

So I copy the query statement and send via PhpMyAdmin, it ended up as
below
#1 - Can't create/write to file 'C:\data_out\day234\data_out.txt'
(Errcode:
2)

So it is not a problem of Labview BUT my SQL statement...
[/snip]

It is a permissions problem, make sure that directory is writable.