SELECT u.UserName, u.userID, u.lastip, u.totallogins, u.lastbrowser,
u.lastlogin, u.Password, u.person, u.entryid, u.namerep, u.countryid,
c.countryid, c.image,
c.countryid, c.country
FROM  Users as u, Country as c INNER JOIN Country as cc ON
cc.countryid = u.countryid
WHERE UserName  = 'angelica'
AND  Password  = '4598734'

This might work for you.  I don't know how optimal it is but it
separates the definitions of the country table with different aliases.

--
People believe I am what they see Me as, rather than what they do not
see. But I am the Great Unseen, not what I cause Myself to be in any