From: Ferguson, Michael
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 11:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Error connecting to mysql db

G'Day All,

When I try to connect to my mysql/php through Apache I get the following
error:

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through
socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (13) in
/var/www/html/taxes/db_mysql.php on line 99 Database error:
pconnect(localhost:3306, root, $DBPassword) failed. MySQL Error: 0 ()
Session halted.

Can someone please help me to determine what's wrong here.

Thanks very much

Ferg