"Lawrence K. Hixson" wrote:
> 4) This has been fixed in MySQL server 4.1, but why wasn't
> this caveat explicitly WELL DOCUMENTED in the documentation
> so developers could avoid this land mine along with the
> additional gotcha under Windows?  Could someone please
> revise the documentation to make these issues clear?

Oops!

I meant to say that Heikki Tuuri said "it was fixed" but the
fact it stored an inaccurate number means IT'S NOT FIXED and
this is still the current behavior with 4.1 gamma.  I will
update to the new general release soon and retest.  Will
someone else please take a look at this again?  I think it's
still a problem.

Larry Hixson