One of my slaves stopped running due to a corrupted relay log. The error
file shows:

Error writing file 'dbs2.log' (errno: 28)
Error in Log_event::read_log_event(): 'read error', data_len: 160,
event_type: 2
Error reading relay log event: slave SQL thread aborted because of I/O error
Slave: Could not parse relay log event entry. The possible reasons are: the
master's binary log is corrupted (you can check this by running
'mysqlbinlog' on the binary log), the slave's relay log is corrupted (you
can check this by running 'mysqlbinlog' on the relay log), a network
problem, or a bug in the master's or slave's MySQL code. If you want to
check the master's binary log or slave's relay log, you will be able to know
their names by issuing 'SHOW SLAVE STATUS' on this slave. Error_code: 0
Error running query, slave SQL thread aborted. Fix the problem, and restart
the slave SQL thread with "SLAVE START". We stopped at log 'dbm-bin.004'
position 22254778

I ran mysqlbinlog on the relay log file as suggested in the error message,
and when it stopped running it displayed:

ERROR: Error in Log_event::read_log_event(): 'Event too big', data_len:
1696607332, event_type: 105
Could not read entry at offset 9068607:Error in log format or read error

None of the other slaves had this problem, so I ruled out a corrupted master
binary log.

What are my options, if any? I tried SQL_SLAVE_SKIP_COUNTER but the slave
still wouldn't start. Can I instruct the slave to skip this particular relay
log file?

Thanks,

Paul