From: Richard Whitney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 28 October 2004 10:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE

Hi!

I have this that works in v.4x:

$sql = "LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE '$file' REPLACE INTO TABLE `members`
FIELDS TERMINATED BY '\\t' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '\"' ESCAPED BY
'\\\\' LINES TERMINATED BY '\\r\\n'";

When I try it using 3.23.55 I get the following error:

#1148 - The used command is not allowed with this MySQL version

Is there any way I can make this work using 3.23.55?  TIA!

R. Whitney
Transcend Development
"Producing the next phase of your internet presence"
http://xend.net
Premium Quality Web Hosting
http://hosting.xend.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
310-943-6498
602-288-5340
"The day this country abandons God is the day God will abandon this
country"
"Linux is like a wigwam, no windows, no gates, apache inside." -
borrowed from
Sharon Kimble off of the Fedora mailing list