dear All Master of Mysql,

I'm new in Mysql, and I'd just move to mysql Linux version..!and i have problem to
activate the service. I have installed Mysql linux ver. with this Command

>tar-zxvf mysql-standard-4.0.21-pc-linux-i686.tar

when i try to Configure >./configure   ,there is a note that i don't have to configure
because the mysql file type is Binary..! after that I create a usr (>groupadd mysql
and >usradd -g mysql mysql)

then, i change of owner of data directory
>chown -R root /var/liv/mysql
>chown -R mysql /var/liv/mysql
>chgrp -R mysql /var/liv/mysql

then, I try to start the service with this command
>mysqld_safe \ --user=mysql &
[EMAIL PROTECTED] bin]# Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /var/lib/mysql
STOPPING server from pid file /var/lib/mysql/server6.cma-cgm.com.pid
041028 09:10:27  mysqld ended

>[EMAIL PROTECTED] bin]# ./mysqld start
041028  9:42:55 Warning: Asked for 196608 thread stack, but got 126976
041028  9:42:55 Can't find messagefile
'/usr/local/mysql/share/mysql/english/errmsg.sys'
041028  9:42:55 Aborting