(Is this any help?)(sql)

Hello, I become a contribution of doing it shake it for a long time.
  For the list of names data that I made with Access ninety-seven, I did
fGfNfXf|[fg on MySQL
  " ?    " " ?    " A problem that a specific character can't input
occurred.
  As it is non-possible, for these characters input on a terminal of Linux
also
  ( ftfHf"fg ? if I did on EUC   ) may you not exist ?

  I do ODBC connection with the following configuration.

  Server : Linux MySQL ( 3.23.31 ) EUC
  Client : Windows Access 97 ( EUC version ODBC 2.50.29 - jp )