...how can union be the same as intersect..iam trying to get the names
of comapnies that are in both queries.....for example the first query
gives me companies A, B AND C and the second query gives A , B..i want
the intersect of these 2 queries....so i get companies A and B...if i
did a union i will get A, B and C