Hey Gabe,

I saw that this came through the public lists - the you might want to
just post to support as it's more than covered by your contract.

My own take is that you've got an OS issue allocating disk space.
According to perror, error 11 is "Resource temporarily unavailable". I
actually hit this recently and found out that my PATH was picking up
some different mysql libraries instead of my intended installed version
(but then, my laptop is a rats nest of alternate mysql environments).

let me know if I can help,

Philip
--
Philip Antoniades, Senior Consultant
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

"The open source movement has become a major force across the software industry, and
MySQL
is the world's most popular open source database."
Fortune Magazine