So what are you really after:

All email addresses that are unique (not multiple-sourced)?
The email addresses from source1 that are duplicated from no other
sources?
The email addresses from source1 that are not from any of the following
sources (source2, source4, or source6)?
The email addresses from source1 that are also not part of all of the
following sources (source2, source4, and source6)?

Often questions like this are posted because someone is trying to solve
another problem and this is just an intermediate step. If that's your
situation, there may be better ways of achieving your final result than
going this route. What is it you eventually want to achieve with this list
of email addresses?

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine