On 5 Nov 2004 at 10:01, Rick Dwyer wrote:

 Hello All:

 I am trying to configure ODBC for MySQL but have been unable to make
 a connection.

Hi,

I have no experience of Mac OS X, but I believe it is linux-ish which means case-
sensetive path names.

The line below shows library with a lower case L:

We are running MySQL 4.0.15 supplied by Server Logistics on OS X 10.3.5. I have installed their ODBC Driver and 4 files show up in the library/MyODBC/Lib/ directory:
^
Thanks Ian, but the capital L is just how I typed it in the email. The actual path is picked with a picker button so the case is set properly.

Thanks though.
Rick